Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Kirsty & Bryce @ Grandview Gardens

I loved you yesterday
I love you still
I always have
I always will.

This sums up Kirsty and Bryce perfectly!
Their day was filled to overflowing with love and happiness and just a sprinkling of tears - you know those ones that only leak out when you're super happy.

Bryce promised Kirsty that he would wipe her tears whenever she was sad, always have a shoulder for her to lean on and fix her car whenever it breaks. Now that's the kind of guy every girl needs.
Kirsty loves Bryce to bits, but what she loves most about him is that even when they first started dating she just knew that he was THE ONE, she loves how he makes her feel whenever she's around him and especially that at 7am he still thinks she's hot stuff!!

Kirsty phoned me the other night to see if I do Trash the Dress photo shoot.......well......I do now!!
Keep watching for this exciting new addition to my portrait packages.

Now on with the show.......










































No comments:

Post a Comment