Saturday, April 7, 2012

Melissa & Barry - Married in Old Cromwell Town.

A wedding in Old Cromwell Town is like stepping back in time... fabulous old stone buildings, loads of character and good old Central Otago sunshine. Melissa has family connections with Cromwell that go way back, so for her it is a place filled with precious memories and the perfect place to say "I do" to her special man.

Now they have created a whole new set of precious memories....and I want to share some of them with you.

St. Patrick's Day proved to be a perfect day to get married...and the boys threw in a little Guinness and some super cool shamrock shaped cufflinks...thanks for providing some great props...oh yeah... and those cars weren't too bad either. Seriously though, the cars were awesome. I feel that I might be starting to develop a passion for hot cars, to go right along with the thing I have about beautiful shoes, especially RED ones.

I also want to say a huge thanks to Lisa from Papillon - a gorgeous shop in the Upper Precinct of Old Cromwell Town who kindly loaned me a beautiful chair to use for our photo session. Amazing lady with a shop that I'm going to be visiting next time I'm in Cromwell to check out what other goodies she has in store.


































No comments:

Post a Comment