Saturday, March 23, 2013

Fleur & Paul's Wedding @ Ocean View Beach.

 I have known Fleur and Paul for ages - so I was pretty excited when Fleur rang to see if I would photograph their wedding. Fleur has spent the last year planning and organising every little detail of their special day. All that time and effort was worth it - miles of bunting was made (I am not exaggerating here either), vintage teacups and glassware was collected, invitations were made, flowers were gathered...... and so, so much more. I was in a wedding photographer's dream, everywhere I looked there was something else to photograph, in fact at the end of the day I had to drag myself away - I could have stayed all night!!
The night before the wedding I got to relax with Fleur and her two sisters and their mum over a glass or two of wine. It was so lovely to witness these four gorgeous girls giggling, reminiscing and just having fun together on the night before the little sister's wedding.
This was a BEAUTIFUL, beautiful, beautiful wedding celebration and I count myself blessed to be a part of their day.
                                      



                                      













 


 A unique addition to their day was a Sand Ceremony - Fleur added sand from the beach up North where she grew up, Holly and Keanu brought sand from the creek near their house and Paul added some sand from the beach where they were standing where he has spent a fair bit of his time. It was added together a layer at a time to build a pretty sand picture in a jar showing the history of them as individuals and of them all as a family - so special.


































A marquee was put up in their garden and all the details that Fleur has spent the last year putting together were finally unveiled - and it was simply perfect - all vintage chicness - my favourite!!









Fleur, Paul, Holly and Keanu - I just want to wish you all a lifetime of love, laughter and fun together.
Thank you so SO much for letting us be a part of this beautiful day. Hope you enjoy your sneak peek.

Lisa & Rob xox



No comments:

Post a Comment