Friday, September 4, 2015

Isla - Pretty in Pink.

 Isla was a little ray of sunshine on a snowy and cold wintery day. She was sound asleep when I arrived - the perfect baby I thought, but how long could this last? As it happens, quite a long time.

 All squishy and sleepy - just how I like babies to be.
I'm quite sure she didn't even know I was there - you were the perfect model Isla.







 She even slept through a change and having to wear a flowery hat - she must have been super sleepy.


 But she didn't sleep through the arrival of big brother Benjamin - 
he's obviously much more exciting than me and a whole lot more fun too.
Doesn't he look bright eyed and ready to go after his nap.
 Well - all that fun and excitement can wear a little girl out!
 Emily joined in the fun when she woke up too - 
isn't Isla going to have so much fun playing with these guys.
Isla, Benjamin and Emily - you are all such sweeties. 
I can't wait to come visit you again some day (I promise I'll bring my tutus Emily).

No comments:

Post a Comment