Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cat & Richard

Well..... this wedding was a STUNNER. We started off with Cat and her girls at their suite at the Southern Cross Hotel, all looking simply gorgeous, dresses, make up and flowers all pure PERFECTION. I also happened across a SUPER cute butterfly girl - no not a flower girl, but a real live butterfly girl......did I say how CUTE she was. The ceremony was at the Art Gallery - great spot for a wedding. The most emotional wedding I've ever been to ......the photographer might have had a tear or two in her eye (lets just say I was pleased I could hide behind my camera. It was just that BEAUTIFUL.
Then we headed out on the town to some really FUN locations and took way too many photos - I just couldn't help myself. We tried squashing bridesmaids into phone boxes and had a game of cricket just to liven things up a bit.  Special thanks to Becs for your amazing assistance on the day - you're the BEST!
 Cat and Richard, we had an AWESOME time photographing your wedding. Wishing you all the very best together. Enjoy........

Lisa xx















No comments:

Post a Comment