Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tasha & Hayden - Grandview Gardens.

Tasha and Hayden got married in the rain at Grandview Gardens - did I mention the rain. Actually it rained from the moment Tasha arrived until we left the gardens and headed to town for the reception. Good job we had a collection of umbrellas. Everyone was in good spirits though in spite of being a bit soggy and more than a little muddy after we traipsed up into a forestry block to get some shelter. I am loving the photos amongst the trees, so I wasn't too sad that we had to seek shelter, well once we dried off that is. 
I spied this old wedding photos of Tasha's parents sitting on a shelf and couldn't resist......
A special mother daughter moment......aaaaahh!!
Can you tell how happy this guy is to be marrying the girl of his dreams?
Little cuties dancing in the rain - loving the polka dots girls.
See what I mean about photos in trees - perfect light, perfect backdrop.......and only just a little drippy.

Thanks Tasha and Hayden for sharing your day with me. It was soooo much fun!!

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. I think this may be the best wedding photos I've ever seen. Perhaps every bride should wish for rain on the big day. The emotions really showed through.

    ReplyDelete