Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sally & Paul @ Grandview Gardens - Wedding

A huge blog for you today - I had trouble choosing my favourites. Sally and Paul's wedding was simply gorgeous - a real tribute to the autumn colours with the amazing bouquets, a cute little dog popped by for a photo or two and a stunning bride and her girls all made for some pretty special images 
- oh yeah - the boys all scrubbed up pretty well too and added a very classy black and white touch to the day. Another outstanding day at Grandview gardens - my FAVOURITE place to work - there are just SO many great spots to visit all in one place.  




                                       Too much gorgeousness - Sally you are BEAUTIFUL!!






















Thanks Sally and Paul for sharing your special day with me - I can't wait for you to see your album!!  Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment