Thursday, October 18, 2012

Say cheese....

I am just a little bit excited - well actually I'm REALLY excited. This is the very FIRST time that I've had a family travel to me to get their family portraits taken....yep, they travelled all the way from Invercargill (well they might have tied it in to a holiday in The Catlins), but still, they have officially TRAVELLED!!
Thanks Tim, Kate and Emma for bringing your smiles and giving up a morning of your holiday to come and visit me. Even though the weather wasn't the best, this trio were amazing and did a great job of looking gorgeous! You can't really tell that it was quite nippy and threatening rain for the entire session....can you?












Trying out my new logo - and I think it really suits my photography style. A huge thank you to Donna from Donna Robertson Creative for coming up with the concept and putting it all together. She's so clever. Wishing you all a relaxing long weekend - travel safely if you're heading away. I have a wedding tomorrow at the Dunedin Club - what a location! Looking forward to sharing it with you.

Lisa xox

No comments:

Post a Comment