Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kirsty & Bryce - Engagement session

I am photographing Kirsty and Bryce's wedding at Grandview Gardens in a couple of weeks, but just before Christmas I got to hang out with them at my place for their engagement portrait session. Engagement shoots are a great way for a couple to feel more relaxed about their wedding photos, get used to being in front of the camera and of course for us all to get to know each other a little better before the BIG day. Kirsty and Bryce were naturals, they have such fun together and I can't wait to photograph them on their wedding day.














Now you can see why I'm SO excited about their wedding - they are amazing to work with and just a little bit photogenic.....don't you think?
Thanks Kirsty and Bryce for a great day - hope you enjoy your sneak peek. Images will be ready early next week.

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment