Sunday, January 8, 2012

Paula & Geoff - Wedding @ Broxburn Park.

I enjoyed Paula and Geoff's wedding so much, in fact once the cake was cut and it was time for me to go home, I really just wanted to stay.
It was one of those weddings that had lots of lovely details - loads for me to photograph, purple and green jelly beans, beautiful champagne flutes, fairy lights, cool cars and a Mickey and Minnie cake topper .......bliss!!
All of the people that are special to Paula and Geoff were involved in the ceremony - Paula's sister handed out service sheets from a basket, Paula's gorgeous daughter Casey was the junior bridesmaid and Geoff's son Nick was the MC, their best man and matron of honour were their close friends, who also happen to be, not only married to one another, but also live next door ......how cool is that? And last but by no means least, was the ring bearer - Murphy - their dog.





























Paula and Geoff, thank you so much for inviting me to be your photographer. I had the best time and want to wish you both a lifetime of happiness together. 
Enjoy your sneak peek! 

Lisa Xxx

    

No comments:

Post a Comment