Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Jacinta and Daniel - Wedding @ The Mercure.






There is nothing quite like a bottle of bubbles to celebrate a special day and it's even better when you're surrounded by your closest friends and being pampered. That's how Jacinta's day began ....... the day when she married her man, Daniel. A day filled with all things gorgeous, with LOVE, laughter and celebrations. A perfect day to say "I do".




 I will neither confirm nor deny breaking into our Scrabble game to "borrow" a few special letters.










 The beautiful wedding lawn at the Mercure in North Dunedin.

 I love the looks we capture of the groom when he sees the bride for the first time.
 Max was a special guest at the wedding all dressed in his wedding finery....but it was hot, and I think right now he's dreaming of racing across the road to have a swim in the duck pond at the Gardens.
 The lovely celebrant Edie Pont conducted the wedding. Jacinta and Daniel had a toast with red wine - two wines blended together, a merlot and a cabernet sauvignon, to signify a strong and masculine wine blended with a soft and more feminine wine - cute idea.










 One from my angle and one from Robbie's angle.....so great having a second shooter.


 Love this photo of Jacinta  - I think it's my favourite.
























A great day out with Jacinta and Daniel - right through to the first dance - a little treat for us. Thanks for an awesome time guys. ALl the very best wishes from Robbie and I.

Lisa xox



No comments:

Post a Comment